Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 22 - I had a sweat attack

Hi Guys,

Today I had a sweat attack while at the grocery store...of all places. I don't know what triggered it but I started to get moist on the tips of my fingers. My palm was still dry.

My feet were REALLY sweaty and got cold right away. So far the botox has been working like 90% of the time but I never really expected 100% improvement.

I will warm you guys that I won't be posting everyday anymore because there really isn't much difference on a day to day basis. So Ill post again in a few days or when something exciting happens with my Hyperhidrosis - can I still say I suffer from it? lol

Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am so glad u posted this. I saw a new Dermatologist today and I'm just checking w/insurance but I'm going to another guy in the group for Botox. Topical works on underarms (I use it when necessary) but not on hands. I am 30 & struggling for a while. I have a biz trip coming up and I need to do something asap. Thanks for this post I have been looking everywhere online to find someone who has done this. I am desperate. It has affected me in so many ways, I try not to shake hands and some people mention my sweaty hands. I do something on someone computer and am afraid of leaving mouse, keys and mousepad wet! I am just concerned about the weakness. I only want to do in my right hand for now. I work out and am afraid I will be parylyzed for months in my hand. Has your weakness improved!? I need to lift weights! Good luck and thank you - you don't know how happy I am that you are posting this.

Alok Mystic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alok Mystic said...

for secret cures of hypehidrois visit following links. This link will solve ur problem forever
http://www.esnips.com/web/hyperhidrosis

if u will find this info useful then in return plz join www.orkut.com & on orkut join my hyperhidrosis community
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=17756753